Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas, New Years, and More

Well, a lot has happened since I last posted. We had a great time with the Wedam clan for Christmas and the Bailey fam for New Years. It was a great break. Vera and I loved how much we got to see Nathan. He has been so busy with school. It was so nice to just have him with us with no deadlines or tests looming in the future. We also got to talk with Nathan's siblings that are out on missions. That was so fun. We can't wait for them to get home. Then we blessed Vera before everyone took off to go back to school, work, and home.



Love this pic for Vera and her daddy looking at the christmas tree.



Vera loved her cousins. Here they are looking cute in their dresses from Hawaii from grandma and grandpa bailey.





My beautiful girl. She was blessed in the same dress that I was blessed in. I loved that we got to share that.


No comments: